Friday, October 29, 2010

Work Work Work



I am currently amusing myself with how much work I can get done in a day while sick. Apparently, not much. Up there, I have Italia Romano illustrating a typical day; work.

Ah well, I keep getting sick this week.  I would like to blame the weather, please.

With a few months to go till the big exam starts, I'm quite behind on my studies. Granted- I got an average of 70 percent - Grade A by national standards for the mock exam, but I still think I need to work harder, haha. The doctor said I keep getting sick cause I was in constant nervous-state. Well then.

I also have seemed to gain a few kilos. ;_; /tends to eat when nervous

I- I need to stop eating. And stop panicking. Haha. Hahaha. Ha.

I want to be able to wear short shorts like that. ;A; (well, not outside, obviously. Still.)

That is Craig, by the way. She's trying to look cute.

Allison: Give it up, Craig, you still look like a boy.
Craig: You could have at least pretended that I looked cute. -huffs-
Allison: I could have. Yes. -looks uninterested-
Craig: ...Bastard.

While we're on the topic of clothes- It was the Seniors' Prom and Graduation Night last Tuesday.
Everyone wore such beautiful clothing~

But there was this one guy that was out of place.

He actually wore a cowboy outfit.

The theme was 'Spring'.


More randomness.

Well, need to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment