Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hetalian Magnet


GerIta! Lol. Do they even look like Germany and Italy? orz

Of course, on lined paper, since I drew this during free period at school. I was supposed to be writing that 350-word essay I was supposed to hand up today. I ended up sketching lots. And because I'm starting to feel like this blog of mine stopped being a sketchblog, haha.



And Spamano~ Of course, more sketchy than the GerIta one, but not drawn on lined paper. I'm inconsistent like that. =3=

Also, this is pretty late; but the title's referring to one Vocaloid duet song by Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku. >3< Just because, I'm putting a male-laden cover instead.


Disclaimer: The video is not mine, and that youtube account is not mine.

Though I really wish I do.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh cool new layout
    and it really looks like you are improving with your artwork!! WOW I was like, drooling over the first picture you drew right there. WHY IS HETALIA FANART ALWAYS SO GOOD???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, thank you. I still feel that it's not exactly 'me', though...
    Aww, that made me blush. Thank you. :D

    Oho, why indeed. It must be the characters.

    ReplyDelete