Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Going To National Service

Seriously, I'm not kidding. Hahahaha. Even when my co-curricular marks are enough to score me an A... What the hell, National Service Program? Out of the 180+ seniors in my school, I just have to be one of the 47 shortlisted people. I don't think I need that 20% bonus.

Ah well. I guess I won't be going online for 3 months when that happens.

Also, I heard they're giving you free clothes!

Excuse me, I like free stuff.

Here are some sketches, click to enlarge!

Something I doodled a few minutes before taking my Chemistry exams. I've always loved those pointy hats magicians and wizards wear.


And cloaks. Flowing robes too. They're so fun.


As for this, I've decided to colour her. Nadia has orange hair. I don't know why I did that. I hate orange. My mouse (optical mouse) seems to love the colour, though.

Four more papers left, and I'll be free for a few weeks. Then it's SPM Exam Trials - Take Two.

Gotta go study now... orz Additional Mathematics is tomorrow.



6 comments:

  1. YAY! National Service XDDD
    Congratulations~!
    Thank God I didn't get shortlisted into there even though I suck ass at co-curriculur activities.
    Don't you also get money if you join? I dunno. I heard from people. So when are you going?

    Wizard!Dani X3 His expression sure gave me shivers~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa wait, what's the National service???
    Sorry if I sound like I don't know anything >.<
    BUT I'M GOING TO MISS YOU FOR 3 MONTHS!!
    I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO AWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ feshnie:

    ;A; B-but I really don't want to go! I've been good and did all my co-curricular activities!
    Well, yes, I guess. And I have to pay if I don't want to go. What is this absurdity?

    After SPM, maybe. I didn't get the warrant yet.

    Oh yes, wizards. <3 I sure hope shivers in a good way~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Andres:

    The National Service is kinda like a boot camp. For citizens of the country... Uhh, wait, I'll let wiki do the explaining.

    "National service is a common name for mandatory government service programmes (usually military service, also known as conscription)" - from wikipedia

    Nah, it's ok. I guess it's not very common to people from the American continents. x'D

    Truthfully, I don't want to go too... ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;A; I read your reply to Andii... That sounds horrible yet sort of interesting to go through. I mean free stuff, but then manual labor. ;n; I'm sure you'll find some fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD LUCK! QoQ My friend was in NS, she said it was fun, actually. And you actually do get free money. I don't think KK really matters in choosing for NS, it's random actually.
    But sometimes I wonder if it's better if they have used better way to choose participants, you know? I mean, some people need NS more than some who just not wanting to be a part of NS. It's kind of sad...

    Anyway, back to your post, I love the pointy hats, remind me of the Sorting Hat in HP. lol, starting to imagine Allison in Gryffindor. *w*

    ALL THE BEST IN ADD MATHS! o>w<o

    ReplyDelete