Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Have An Exam On Saturday.

I mean seriously.
Exam.
On a Saturday.

wtf.

I thought only universities do that.
Argh.
I need to cancel my saturday plans because of that.

Anyway, I took an exam for English today. I finished 45 minutes earlier than I was supposed to, lol. So I doodled some things on a piece of paper.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It's Cecil and Cecilia. Walking side by side. Please ignore every logic.



This, on the other hand is a completely random girl I sketched. She's supposed to be wearing something that looks like flower petals, but I suppose I failed. lol


This is Nadia, an OC I'm developing for Cafe Sixth rp. I'll probably use the bottom left picture as the main picture in the application. She's supposed to be flat-chested. I'll have to work on that.

Also, when I wanted to shower earlier this evening, I heard a soft beeping sound, like a sound a camera would make, outside the window. I shut the windows asap and ran down the stairs. I... am now scared to take a shower in my own bathroom. orz What if it's a stalker? Or maybe I'm being paranoid.

;A;

4 comments:

  1. Aw. I know the feeling. /had to skip several Saturdays to take practice SAT's/ Though you were able to draw some beautiful sketches. ;A: I apparently can't draw in a cold room I took a test in.

    Oh, I ought to mention that the stalker is me. //shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH what!? EXAM ON SATURDAY!? I remember the only time I had to do that was when I was enrolling in a prestigious private school that was for men only. I did pass the test, but I didn't go there in the end OTL
    I ended up going to another private school which was even better and not as strict. But yeah, I hope you do well on the test T_T Freakin tests getting in the way of things >.>

    I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR CAFE CHARACTER!! OH MY WORD! She's SO cute. I don't know how you can make such adorable females. I still have to work on Emilia T_T which I might do tonight since I have nothing better to do and DA isn't working at the moment.

    Did you tell your parents about the whole camera beeping thing?? o__o that sounds really scary and the world being as it is today...well you just never know. But be safe! I hope you're going to be okay. ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ kogane:

    What is SAT? /lol sorry I'm pretty sure we're not from the same country.

    I don't think they mind what we do as long as we pass the exam and not cheat at it.

    If it's you, I won't be so scared. x'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Andres:

    Yes. ;A; It was horrid, you know. Why didn't you go? But well, it's good that you've gone to a better school, lol. I actually thought you wasted the chance for nothing.
    It's not a test, Andi. It's an exam. An important one at that. ;A;

    Why thank you. Nadia's pleased. Uhh well, I have adorable female friends to base out of? x'D Oooh, I sure hope you'll finish her soon!

    I did, but then mom said 'It's fine, isn't it? It's not like you're naked in there.' Well yeah, but. Thankfully, I don't hear any more beeping.
    ;A; Thanks!

    ReplyDelete