Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Way Of Spending New Year

I just finished watching the first and second seasons of Sengoku Basara.

And I think I'm in love. Deeply, deeply, DEEPLY in love.

How do you spruce up something that's basically history? Easy; add ninjas, pirates, over-the-top people screaming bloody murder all the time, and GUNDAM.

Oh, and you can't forget the ghey. Lots and lots of ghey.

Yukimura: Thinking of Masamune-dono has suddenly brought back my strength!

and

Sasuke: (to Yukimura, about Masamune) So you've fallen for him. And he for you.

and also first episode;

Yukimura: (falls to his knees after battling Masamune, his hand trembling) My chest- there's a weird, burning feeling in it.
Sasuke: So, he, er, lights your fire...?


Also; Sanada Genjirou Yukimura really really is passionate about a lot of things, like Date Masamune and his OOOOOOOOOOOYAKATA-SAAAAAMAAAAA!!!!!!!

I've also found new respect for Kira Yamato's voice actor for being Sanada Yukimura's seiyuu. And T.M. Revolution.

j.kaselJL;AJSKJlkjkl.xhjkxghfvnkjdfmnvkjfkdflk

It's easy to tell who my favourite character is, right? Ahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment