Thursday, July 29, 2010

National Physics Quiz & Semi-Realism


We'll start off with (an inked) Allison smiling at you.
He thinks you're pretty.

lol okay, just kidding.

At school today, a bunch of the seniors (Form 5 students and Upper 6 students) sat for a physics quiz. A national physics quiz. It was so hard. I got stuck on number one. And I gave up halfway through and just blackened (b) for everything I don't know.

If it was an exam, I'm sure I'd have failed.

After the 60th question, I began doodling. Here's one of the things I doodled;


Like, isn't he totally fab?? /lol fail valleygirl talk/

My friends' reactions; "Stop drawing gay stuff!"

What? It's not my fault- I need to distract myself from all the science. And the fact that I had borrowed my crush's calculator and was using it for the quiz, ahahahaha. >A>;

And apparently my physics teacher wasn't serious about drawing her. That or she totally forgot about it. Anyway, I suppose I could post it here...


She's doesn't really look like this, haha. I only had a 50x50 image for reference, so I can't do much about it. I still spent almost two hours on this. Thinking back, I should have given it to her anyway...


2 comments:

  1. tsk tsk tsk look at you drawing in class like that!! I WISH YOU WERE MORE ATTENTIVE! Lol just kidding, I don't know what I'm saying at the moment, but your drawings are still really cool. Isnt it strange how the best stuff always comes out when you're just sitting in class and not really paying attention to anything??
    I think it's weird anyways... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR WISH MIGHT NOT EVER COME TRUE! lol

    Thanks. Though it wasn't really a class; more like an exam with no effect on my grades whatsoever. x'D I'd have to agree with you on that. Even when we try, it's no better than the spontaneous stuff~

    Lol

    ReplyDelete