Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Colouring Is Torture


Last week, I had school on a Saturday. It was some sort of carnival, I had to literally run around the whole school. I didn't even win anything. Curses. Anyway, on Monday morning, our Principal announced some very displeasing news.

1. There's school this Saturday.
2. Parent-Teacher meeting on Friday
3. Reshuffling of classes to be done in a few days.

aksdjsdk.gxndsjld;hsgovk;skan

You can imagine my displeasure. But then, yesterday, I felt feverish...

That girl is not me. I'm not a boy either.
...but turns out I was just having a simple heatstroke. /sigh

Yeah, I didn't get to go to stay at home for a day like I would have liked.
Gah! My eyes hurt and my head is pounding like crazy, I can barely think!
Oh yeah, my brother bought a plushie!

His naming skills need work, he said he named him 'ball' because the plushie is spherical. Lovely.

He didn't get it. Ah. So pure.
What am I doing trying to corrupt my brother!?!

Here's something more serious;

--------

I want to be better at colouring.

----------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. roflmao! Corruption of little brother is not a good thing to do~ I can't believe he didn't get that; seriously.

    As for the colouring part...don't we all? I'm trying to find courage to try bold colours now and maybe looking at other people's arts will help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes~ but I can't help myself, orz.

    He's a bit thick. Even more so than me. Eheh, I know. But I'm just saying that it's too much work. <A<;;;

    ReplyDelete